Specified Telecom and Networking Products
- Core Transmission Equipment – Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM), Optical Transport Network (OTN), Multi Service Provisioning Platform (MSPP), Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH), Packet Transport Network (PTN)/ Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), Gigabit Passive Optical Networks (GPON)/ Next Generation- Passive Optical Network (NG-PON) Optical Line Terminal (OLT), Digital Microwave Radio
- 4G/5G, Next Generation Radio Access Network and Wireless Equipment – 4G/ Long Term Evolution (LTE)Radio Access Network (RAN) Base Station & Core Equipment; 5G RAN Base Station & Core Equipment; Edge and Enterprise Equipment; Wireless Telecommunication Equipment in Access and Backhaul
- Access & Customer Premises Equipment (CPE), IoT Access Devices and Other wireless Equipment – Unified Communications Platforms, IP Multimedia Subsystem, Soft Switch, GPON Optical Network Terminal (ONT), Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) Access Point and Controller, LTE CPE, 5G CPE, Short Range Devices and Associated Electronics in new technologies like 4G/5G/Fibre To The Home (FTTH) etc.
- Enterprise equipment: Switches, Routers – Switches, Routers, Internet protocol (IP) and Packet Switching and Routing Apparatus
- Any Other Product- As decided by the EGoS
- Global companies: Global Manufacturing Revenue should be more than Rs. 10,000 Crore in the base year.
- Domestic companies: Global Manufacturing Revenue should be more than Rs. 250 Crore in the base year.
- MSMEs: Global Manufacturing Revenue should be more than Rs. 10 Crore in the base year.
Eligibility threshold criteria
- MSMEs- Minimum Threshold of Investment Rs. 10 Crores
- Other than MSMEs- Minimum Threshold of Investment Rs. 100 Crores
Guidelines for Production Linked Incentive Scheme (PLI) for Promoting Telecom & Networking Products Manufacturing in India – Click to download the guidelines dated 3rd June, 2021